In-person Worship services have returned to Trinity.
Here is a summary of our re-opening policy. For the full plan click here.
Trinity Re-Opening Plan Summary
What to Expect When Returning to Worship!
Changes and Requirements:
● Stay home if you feel ill
● Face masks must be worn (age 5 and over)
● Enter and exit by the front doors only; no entry to downstairs or rear of
building on Sundays
● Seating will be marked off in the pews in order to ensure physical distancing
● A registrar will maintain a list of everyone in attendance
● There will be no congregational singing, no children’s programming, and no
● The offering plate will not be passed around but will be accessible to drop off
● The capacity limit for each room will be posted outside its entrance
PRACTICE PHYSICAL DISTANCING MAINTAIN 6 FEET OF DISTANCE FROM OTHERS
Options for Continuing Worship from Home:
1. At this time, we are planning to record services during the service time and
post them online afterwards. A recording will be available after the service
for later viewing.
2. Request an audio version of the service from the office, which can be
delivered on an MP3 player. You will need a pair of headphones to use the
3. Request a printed copy of the service and sermon, which will be mailed or
delivered to your home.